Ryan's Notebook

Yes, I have a blog - when we're out and about, we bullshit about a lot, and about nothing. There's always nonsense that can't be settled at the bar so I carry a notebook with me, and keep track of what needs more research. Having an email distribution list was too 20th century for me, so I made a blog. And it rules!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Support your local hippies!

Not that anyone sees this anymore, because I never update, but here's a little promotion for Mepos, the band. Mepos is a rock/roll/jam band based out of Rhode Island, and features my good friend (and shortest resident of 59 Green) on the drums. I hate hippies and jam bands and all that nonsense, but I actually enjoy watching these guys. Maybe it's because I know them, but whatever...

Anyway, enough rambling. Mepos is playing Wednesday, May 3rd at
Harper's Ferry, on Cambridge Street in Allston. Mepos will be headlining, which is good, but they also won't be going on until around 11:45. I know it's a school night and all, but the more people that make it out, the better nights Mepos will get down the road. (Oh, and Harper's features Moosehead drafts for like $2.50 or something like that.)

I promised Mario I'd pimp them, so here it is. Hope to see you Wednesday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm too old to go out that late at night, but I hope the band draws a big crowd.

4/29/2006 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read this. It is so sweet. You really DO love Mario!

8/16/2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home