Ryan's Notebook

Yes, I have a blog - when we're out and about, we bullshit about a lot, and about nothing. There's always nonsense that can't be settled at the bar so I carry a notebook with me, and keep track of what needs more research. Having an email distribution list was too 20th century for me, so I made a blog. And it rules!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Punch a Hydrant in the Face

Honestly, wasted blogging rules!

If Eagle were to dance with his rolled ankle, he'd be doing "The Sprain", one of the better episodes of SBTB, starring Casey Kasem. (Correct spelling is for jerks!)

Dick Stockton has been broadcasting since 1978, but he's older than that.

Magic Johnson announced that he was HIV positive in 1991. I was in 6th grade, if you care.

I'm not exactly thinking right about now, but...if a short, fat kid wants to fight you (and I'm a tall, fat kid, so screw) call him a fire hyhdrant.

If I get around to it, I will compile some sort of Beruit/Beer Pong rules...because we're too old to not know the rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home