Ryan's Notebook

Yes, I have a blog - when we're out and about, we bullshit about a lot, and about nothing. There's always nonsense that can't be settled at the bar so I carry a notebook with me, and keep track of what needs more research. Having an email distribution list was too 20th century for me, so I made a blog. And it rules!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Erroneous!

Did you know that there was no such thing as the Brontosaurus? Turns out some jackass paleontologist took one dinosaur head and put it on the wrong dinosaur body and thought he had created a new kind of dinosaur. Not so much. (The USPS didn't care, and actually put it on a stamp. That made all kinds of "scientists" mad.)

I don't have a whole lot, but thought I'd share this. It upset me to learn this...the Brontosaurus was pretty much my favorite dinosaur.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that dinosaurs were running around like maniacs eating the children of Adam and Eve until Jesus came and made them all his bitch?

4/09/2006 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home