Ryan's Notebook

Yes, I have a blog - when we're out and about, we bullshit about a lot, and about nothing. There's always nonsense that can't be settled at the bar so I carry a notebook with me, and keep track of what needs more research. Having an email distribution list was too 20th century for me, so I made a blog. And it rules!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cleaning up the weekend...at work.

I forget why I wrote down "UHF the movie", but I did. Actually, Eagle quoted it. That's why I wrote it down. I forget the quotation, though. Of course, I'm going to seriously doubt that Eagle remembers either. (Edited to add: Eagle did remember. It was: "You get to drink from the fire hose!")

I'm determined to figure out what hands were tied together in the
Beat It video, but I'm at work, and I'm afraid to spend too much time Googling "Michael Jackson beat it knife fight" before the IT hacks show up at my desk to drag me out of here.

Quick notes...Eagle doesn't like Kevin Dillon's choice of music, and Sean wanted a reminder to buy some Billy Ocean. That, and developmentally challenged people
love Huey Lewis.

I'll see your Billy Ocean, and I'll raise you a Funky Town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home