Ryan's Notebook

Yes, I have a blog - when we're out and about, we bullshit about a lot, and about nothing. There's always nonsense that can't be settled at the bar so I carry a notebook with me, and keep track of what needs more research. Having an email distribution list was too 20th century for me, so I made a blog. And it rules!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

How white?

We're trying to figure out what the whitest song out there is, but there are a few rules. It can't be cowboy or country (no John Denver or "Thank God I'm a Country Boy"), it can't be heavy metal / hair band (no "Cum on Feel the Noize" or Def Leppard songs), and it can't be "ethnic" music, because everyone knows Irish drinking songs are white. We're talking WASP-y white music. The leader, so far, is Christoper Cross' "Sailing". I've never heard the song, so I can't say, but is there a whiter song out there?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to really like that song when I was a kid. shutup

5/02/2006 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home